Industry Insights

Trimble favourably recognized by Comparably

This Summer Comparably recognized Trimble and its CEO Rob Painter with three awards: Best CEOs for Diversity, Best CEOs for Women, Best Leadership Teams.

WGIC Secretariat August 4, 2021
Trimble Favourably ranked by Comparably

This summer Comparably recognized Trimble and its CEO Rob Painter with three awards: Best CEOs for Diversity, Best CEOs for Women, Best Leadership Teams.

Comparably reveals company cultures and market compensation (as contributed by real employees), and aims to showcase ‘the most fair and accurate display of employer brands’.

Trimble culture at a glance
675 employees at Trimble have reviewed Trimble across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. Overall, the 675 Trimble employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager. Employees at Trimble are pleased with their total compensation at Trimble, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at Trimble are extremely happy with their team. 675 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Trimble are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers. The majority of employees at Trimble believe the environment at Trimble is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Trimble is comfortably fast. About 60% of the employees at Trimble work 8 hours or less, while 1% of them have an extremely long day – longer than twelve hours. Overall, the employees at Trimble are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

Across the 18 core culture metrics, Trimble is rated an A+ by the 675 employees that have left culture ratings. Females score Trimble’s company culture slightly higher than males, with females rating the overall culture 81/100. When evaluating the question “should I work at Trimble?” you should ask yourself if you prioritize Team, CEO Rating, and Executive Team. If those culture dimensions rank highly for you, then Trimble could be a great fit to apply for a job, as those metrics rank in the top 5 culture dimensions for Trimble, with Trimble’s Team being in the Top 5% for all similarly sized companies.

This being said, Trimble does not score as highly for Professional Development or Meetings. A recent reviewer from the Operations department said that the best part of their compensation package was “training support, bonus and vacation allowance”

Comparably’s generic overview of Trimble.

Robert G. Painter and the Trimble leadership team are scored an A+ by 674 employees placing it in the Top 5% of companies sized 10,000+ Employees on Comparably. The Leadership score includes details about how employees evaluate their executive team, CEO and manager. Women have higher ratings for their leadership team compared to Men. African American/Black employees and the Customer Success department have the most favorable ratings for their leadership team compared to employees of other ethnicities and Caucasian employees. Based on 5211 ratings, the Leadership score of 85/100 combines employee feedback on their CEO (89/100), Manager (83/100), and Executive Team (88/100).

Out of 2612 Trimble employee reviews, 90% were positive. The remaining 10% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Trimble improve their work culture. The HR team, with 95% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Trimble compared to all other departments at the company. The Design team offered the most constructive feedback, with 19% of that department’s reviews constructive in nature.

Read more: