Download the WGIC Spatial Digital Twins Report
WGIC Spatial Digital Twins Report provides Industry insights on Digital Twins – Status, Opportunities, and Way Forward.
The Spatial Digital Twins report from the World Geospatial Industry Council (WGIC) has involved research, global market scans, engagement with Subject Matter Experts, and an articulation of the value delivered by the Geospatial Industry to drive applications, adoption, and benefits from Digital Twins.
Key Findings of the WGIC Spatial Digital Twins Report
- Recent advances in technology and reduction in costs of sensory devices for data collection have created an uplift in interest, application, and breadth of Digital Twin use-cases.
- As per industry experts, the broader adoption of Spatial Digital Twins across various use-cases requires more accurate spatial information to align the digital and physical worlds.
- By 2026, the Total Addressable Market for Digital Twins in the Geospatial Industry will be ~$25 Billion.
- Spatial data is crucial in adoption and scalability across 25+ Digital Twin use-cases.
- Showcases WGIC Member offerings on Digital Twins from AAM, Autodesk, Bentley Systems, Fugro, Hexagon, RIEGL, Terra Analytics, Trimble, and Voxelmaps.
WGIC member companies who contributed to the WGIC Spatial Digital Twins Report
Table of Contents of the WGIC Spatial Digital Twins Report
Report ISBN Number: 9789083156927