What is WGIC?
The World Geospatial Industry Council (WGIC) is the only global not-for-profit Trade Association of private companies working in the geospatial sector.
What are the goals and objectives of WGIC?
As the global trade association representing the entire ecosystem of the geospatial industry, WGIC endeavors to:
- Strengthen contributions of the geospatial industry to society, and the global economy.
- Advance global policy matters relevant to the geospatial sector.
- Create business opportunities for the geospatial industry.
What are the benefits of a WGIC Membership?
Here are the key benefits of a WGIC Membership for commercial geospatial companies and startups:
- Access to exclusive insights from technology leaders and research reports.
- Collaboration with other companies in WGIC committed to innovation.
- Engage with international policy makers, for insight and access.
- Participate in advocacy campaigns for industry priorities worldwide.
- Nominate high potential employees for Working Groups
For more information please write to us.