With the COVID-19 impacting the business ecosystem, here is how our member Autodesk supporting them.
Autodesk is offering Free & Extended Access to Cloud Collaboration Products:
- Beginning on March 24, customers can get free access to select Autodesk products and services.
- Products and services will include BIM 360 Docs, BIM 360 Design, Fusion 360, Fusion Team, AutoCAD Web and Mobile, and Shotgun – all for commercial use.
Make Doing Business Easier
- To take away cashflow constraints, Autodesk will extend contract payment terms to 60 days for all customers and partners, for new orders and renewals placed directly with Autodesk now through August 7, 2020.
Helping Communities in COVID-19 affected communities
Through the Autodesk Foundation, the company is investing in the global health and local resilience of the more vulnerable populations, nonprofits, and small businesses impacted by COVID-19. It is donating $600,000 to support the United Nations Foundation COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, The Centers for Disease Control Foundation’s Emergency Response Fund, and the Silicon Valley Community Foundation COVID-19 Regional Response Fund.
- Autodesk is continuing to prioritize hiring as planned and has shifted all scheduled on-site interviews to virtual meetings until further notice.
- Employees are encouraged to work from home and all business travel is restricted to business-critical until further notice.
For more information visit this page.